Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Switched to draft journal article

I've made the decision to switch my attention from my methods chapter to tell draft article simulation &gaming.  I reckon it won't take to long to revise, and I can get it off my agenda.  I also take the view that any writing is better than no writing, and I was kind of stuck with the methods chapter.

I'm slightly concerned  about he framework chapter, mainly because I've done no preparatory reading for it.  That's for another day, though. Right now I need to concentrate on the draft article first, and then my methods chapter.

I need to get into the habit of writing every day, no matter what else needs to be done or what else is happening.  It's the only way I'm.going to.have a chance of finishing in any reasonable time, or at all.  I also need to be doing more free writing.  It's great for just getting me "warmed up" and ready for some more structured writing.  Those two things, I think, are crucial t o success.

No comments:

Post a Comment